No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
You’ll cherish this simple No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe ! Made with an Oreo outside and a basic cheesecake filling that is loaded with Oreo morsels and pieces of Oreo! Continue, make all your Oreo dreams work out as expected and make this astonishing cheesecake.
The Best No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
I’m a sucker for everything Oreo. There’s nothing very like the chocolatey treats and scrumptious filling and when you stick them in a simple no heat cheesecake. The treats get delicate, however keep up with some surface, and the scraps simply fill the loading up with a wide range of Oreo flavor.
What’s more who doesn’t adore a decent no heat dessert – particularly a No Bake Oreo Cheesecake?! This cheesecake is basically secure with both a covering and filling that are no prepare. All things considered, this child has more than one full bundle of Oreos. Oreo paradise!
How Do You Make a No Bake Oreo Cheesecake?
To begin, you’ll make the covering. ALLLLL Oreos and a smidgen of spread. No compelling reason to eliminate the filling of Oreo, everything goes into the outside layer. All that heavenly filling goodness goes right in there. Press the covering into the lower part of the skillet and part far up the sides. I like to utilize a glass cup with a sharp edge to press the covering down and into the corners to get a strong hull. Another tip is that I generally line the lower part of my springform skillet with material paper. For makes it a lot simpler to eliminate the cheesecake from the container base later and set in on a pleasant serving platter.
Put the hull into the cooler to solidify while you make the filling.
For the filling, you’ll begin with your cream cheddar, which ought to be room temperature. That is really significant here in light of the fact that you would rather not have knots in your filling. Add a few sugar and vanilla concentrate and blend until it’s completely consolidated and smooth.
Next up is the whipped cream. On the off chance that you’ve made natively constructed whipped cream, you know it’s direction better than anything you purchase in the store. Like WAY better. Nonetheless, you can utilize Cool Whip assuming you like or are in a rush. Crease it into the cream cheddar blend until it’s totally joined.
One thing I’ll note is that you need to make certain to involve everything of fueled sugar in the whipped cream. It settles the whipped cream, and thusly adds to the security of the cheesecake. Assuming you lessen it, you’re cheesecake will not be as firm.
Next is the yummiest part – adding the Oreos! We have Oreo scraps and hacked up Oreos in this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake for a lot of Oreo flavor! You could even add a couple of more hacked Oreos, assuming you’re feeling playful!
Allow the cheesecake to solidify in the ice chest for somewhere around 4-5 hours. This is certainly a decent pastry to make a night ahead.
To polish off the cheesecake, top with a little whipped cream and, obviously, more Oreos! The last cheesecake is truly a champ! Thick, velvety and FULL of Oreos!
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 Hours 45 Minutes
- Yield: 12-14 Slices
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
You’ll cherish this simple No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo hull and a straightforward cheesecake filling that is loaded with Oreo morsels and lumps of Oreo! Continue, make all your Oreo dreams work out as expected and make this astounding cheesecake.
- 2 cups (216g) Oreo crumbs (from about 20 Oreos)
- 1/4 cup (56g) butter, melted
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream, cold*
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar*
- 1 1/2 cups (162g) Oreo crumbs (from about 16 Oreos)
- 7–10 Oreos, chopped, optional
WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream, cold
- 6 tbsp (44g) powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Oreo crumbs for the top, optional
- Oreos, cut in half
- To make the hull, join the Oreo pieces and the dissolved spread.
- Press the morsels into the base and mostly up the sides of a 9 inch springform skillet. Set in the fridge to firm.
- To make the filling, blend cream cheddar, sugar and vanilla together in a huge bowl with a blender until smooth and very much consolidated. Put away.
- In another enormous blender bowl, add the weighty whipping cream and powdered sugar and whip on fast until firm pinnacles structure.
- Tenderly overlap the whipped cream into the cream cheddar blend.
- Add the Oreo morsels and hacked Oreos and tenderly overlap together until very much joined.
- Spread the filling equally into outside layer and smooth the top. Set in the cooler until firm, 4-5 hours.
- Eliminate the cheesecake from the pan.
- To make the whipped cream, add the weighty whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla concentrate to a huge bowl.
- Whip on high velocity until solid pinnacles structure.
- Pipe twirls of whipped cream around the highest point of the cheesecake. Top with extra Oreo pieces and Oreo parts, whenever wanted.
- Refrigerate until prepared to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 514
- Sugar: 30.5 g
- Sodium: 275.6 mg
- Fat: 37.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.2 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 96.3 mg
Click Here For More: Quick And Easy Dessert Recipes