Air Fryer Corn Dogs
Air Fryer Corn Dogs is the best way to enjoy these fair favorites at home. Perfectly crispy tender outside and juicy on the inside!
Air frying has transformed food, it takes the good and makes it AMAZING! Try this steak, pizza and chicken for tried and true air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
There are lots of fun things to do and even yummier things to eat at a county fair. One of the favorites around the country are the corn dogs.It’s here that one can get golden, crispy, deep fat fried, breaded hot dogs that taste so good. The hot dog is hot and juicy on the inside and corn batter that surrounds them is divine and full of flavor. Now you can get the same taste and texture in the comfort of your own home without the fair prices!
Air Frying corn dogs is revolutionary. This will change the way you corn dog forever. The outside is golden and crisp, while the inside is still tender and the hot dog is super juicy. It’s a childhood favorite you can bring back with confidence. Air frying makes it super easy and super delicious, your family is going to love them. Corn dogs make for an easy dinner on a weekday or for a lazy weekend. Make these for lunch or even an afternoon snack. They are so fast, it just works!
What You Need For Corn Dogs in Air Fryer
The list here for air fryer corn dogs is two items long. That is because the air fryer does all the work here for you making them just like the fair famous corn dogs!
- Corn Dogs: Use your favorite brand of corn dogs and get out however many you want to cook, or fit your air fryer.
- Oil spray: Not to be confused with nonstick cooking spray. Don’t use those in your air fryer, they can ruin them.
Let’s Make Corn Dogs!
No one really knows how this fair marvel came to be but either way, we have another way to cook them at home using an air fryer. Make them in the air fryer and bring home that classic taste and texture. Toss the fryer and reach for your air fryer, and in no time you’ll have crunchy perfect corn dogs.
- Prep: Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket with olive oil spray.
- Place: Place the corn dogs in the basket
- Bake: Cook at 360 degrees for 8-10 minutes
Tips for Fair-Worthy Air Fryer Corn Dogs
Whether it’s a snack or a meal you need to cook these for, cooking them in the air fryer is the best way to go. No more soggy bottoms from the oven or microwave. Perfectly crispy all the way around!
- Do Not Over Crowd: Make sure to not over crowd your air fryer. Leave enough room between them that the air can circulate all the way around them.
- Shake: If you want to shake or flip the corn dogs half way through you can. It can create a better crust.
- Hot: These will be hot when you take them out, including the sticks, so let them cool enough to handle before handing them off to the kids.
- Thaw: Best part about these, is that you do not have to thaw before cooking.
- Will the Sticks Burn? Nope! You cook these knowing they should be just fine.
- Know your Air Fryer: Every air fryer brand cooks a bit differently so you might have to experiment with the time a bit. Check them after 8 minutes and if not done continue to check and cook till desired doneness.
- Make it Mini: Mini corn dogs also are fantastic in the air fryer, use the same temperature, just shorter cooking time. Again check often till they are at desired doneness.
- What to Serve these With: Corn dogs go great with a bit ketchup and mustard. Serve with air fryer chips, this amazing pasta salad and fruit salad for a well balanced meal.
Read now: Top 10 Best Air Fryer In 2021
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- 4 frozen corndogs
- olive oil spray
Spray bottom of the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Place the corn dogs in the basket.
Cook at 360 degrees for 8-10 minutes.